Pruden and Smith was established 30 years ago in the beautiful and historic village of Ditchling nestling in the Sussex Downs, just North of Brighton.
We have gained an unparalleled reputation as designer-makers but also as excellent employers, training & developing many successful craftsmen.
We are currently expanding our on-site jewellery production due to customer demand and are looking for an experienced Goldsmith / Jeweller with setting skills that they want to develop.
Working in our team, you’ll carry out a significant percentage of our bespoke work in our fully equipped on-site workshop.
- Ring sizing, re-shanking, re-shaping
- Re-building old mounts
- Creating new, bespoke mounts by hand
- Melting down and re-modeling customer’s old gold
- Stone setting and un-setting stones
The Ideal Candidate
- You must share our Quality Standards in terms of product quality and exceptional customer service
- You should be a great communicator, both verbal and wriiten
- You should be computer literate
- You should be effective at time management, be able to prioritise tasks and always be commercially aware
- Attention to detail is paramount
- Ditchling (near Brighton), East Sussex.
- ££ Competitive salary will be based on experience.
- Permanent, full time.
- 40 hours per week
If you would like join our fun and dynamic team in a lovely environment, and be part of our successful and growing business please get in touch.
To apply please send your CV and covering letter to Rebecca Smith using the application form below.
Leave A Comment