Dubai, DU, AE
Richemont owns some of the world’s leading luxury goods Maisons, with particular strengths in jewellery, fine watches and premium accessories. Each Maison represents a proud tradition of style, quality and craftsmanship and Richemont seeks to preserve the heritage and identity of each of its Maisons. At the same time, we are committed to innovation and designing new products which are in keeping with our Maisons’ values, through a process of continuous creativity.
1) Ensures a high level of intervention service to customers
2) Manages his resources to achieve the goals set in terms of quality, service content as well as promised lead
times and profitability
3) Uses all available means to improve the effectiveness of his service
• Duties are related to the knowledge of the given technician
• Performs quality check for stock pieces and analysis for repair
• Evaluating repair lead times on a case by case basis
• Offers quotation
• Provides quick repairs
– Checking setting on a piece
– Cleaning pieces (ultrasonic bath)
• Parts exchange
–Changing screws, with / without polishing / with rhodium plating
–Necklace and bracelet resize
–Repairs of highly damaged pieces for customers
–Laser welding on bracelet/necklace
–Provides basic polishing-refurbishing service
• Guarantees repair with :
–Expected quality (esthetical + functional)
–Expected quantity (performance)
–Expected promised lead times
• Backs-up superior in his technical linked tasks, incl. quality feedback
• Respects brands and Richemont technical guidelines
• Guarantees quality of his complete environment (5S), maintaining cleanliness on his bench and in the
locations under his responsibility.
• Adopts the most effective and efficient methods to cut down the time spend on each intervention and
quality control jobs.
• Supports the estimation, intervention and control phases of customers and stock items (if needed).
• Discusses issues on any trouble-related jobs or problems linked to work load or environment and provides
feedback, if any to the superior to achieve productivity level.
• Undertakes special projects assigned to him by his superiors, in various fields, such as:
– workshop set-up and configuration
–supplier and subcontractor network
–commercial & administrative supporting
–logistical flows and stock management
• Has a good understanding of his equipment and tools.
• Maintains all equipment and tool in optimum working condition, which includes washing, sterilizing
• Recommends purchase of same that may improve the effectiveness and service of the service centre.
• Promotes the quality in order to avoid repeating errors.
•Maintains qualitative supplier network
• Maintains subcontractors through regular audit actions
• Follows up and maintains efficient stock of spare parts, accessories and precious metal
• Arranges its stock following 5S spirit (classification, stocking, stickering, replenishment, new product
• Helps maintaining brands’ sources of information up to date (catalogues, brochures
•Is at disposal of brand to intervene in events
•Creation of guidelines and training modules (internal, logistics, Boutiques)
–packing return pieces
–using of ultrasonic machines
•Have basic jeweler skills: (sawing, filing, welding/soldering)
•Be able to polish
•Jeweler operator or Jeweler junior, with or without degree, but with basic skills to be checked on bench test
•2-3 years of experience on the job
•Nice to have: setting