About the job
We are seeking a Master Jeweler who meshes well with the APJ Family, skilled, quality oriented and motivated to produce the finest products to customers in our central repair facility.
Who we are: We are a dynamic, family owned company that continuously seeks to improve – and while this may be a demanding position, you are supported by a passionate team that is dedicated to excel at what we do and have some fun while doing it. We are proud of our journey and eager to share our story with our shoppers.
Perform required repairs of damaged or defective and customer repairs
– Assembling of head/shanks
– Ability to set all shapes of precious stones
– Half/full shanks
– Ring sizing silver, gold and platinum
– Retip prongs
– Know how to cast from start to finish (Custom Work)
– Minor bracelet repair/links or clasps
– Channel setting straight channels, Micro-Pave, French Set Etc…
– Work on our existing jewelry and new custom jobs to make one of a kind designs.
Pay: We offer a competitive salary commensurate to experience
– Sundays off
Please Contact Gilbert at firstname.lastname@example.org or Ashley at email@example.com 972-203-2020
*****We only schedule bench tests on Saturdays