We are seeking dependable, detail-oriented individuals with excellent manual dexterity and the ability to work in a fast paced production jewelry environment. Training will be provided.
Benefits As a member of our team, you will be eligible for the following compensation and benefits plan:
- Pre-tax Program for out of pocket medical, dental, child care, transportation and/or parking costs
- 401(k) retirement plan with a liberal company match
- Medical, Drug, Vision, and Dental insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid sick leave
- Liberal employee discounts
- Much more!
Earn while you learn and develop a financially rewarding long term career with Hawaii’s oldest and largest jewelry corporation! Email us your resume, call us at (808-837-1282) or click on our Career Page link: http://www.nahoku.com/apply to APPLY NOW! Awards and Recognition: We are very proud of our team, our accomplishments and having recently received the following recognition and awards:
- Voted, by our employees, as one of the Best Places to Work in Hawaii, Hawaii Business Magazine (2017, 2016, 2015, 2007, 2006, 2005)
- Voted the “Hawaii’s Best Jewelry Store” in the “People’s Choice Awards” by the readers of Hawaii’s largest daily newspaper, the Honolulu Star Advertiser (2017, 2016, 2015 & 2014)
- Voted the Best Jewelry Store in Hawaii by the readers of Honolulu Magazine (2016, 2015)
- Awarded the Environmental and Green Award by the Hawaii Jewelers Association (2014)
- 1-800-260-3912 ext. 1
Na Hoku ©, Inc.
3049 Ualena Street, 12th Floor
Honolulu, HI 96819-1942
Job Type: Full-time