Pavlos Jewelry is looking for an experienced bench jeweler to support our jewelry repair needs.
Start Date: Immediately (February 2018)
*Perform basic to advance jewelry repairs to ensure quality standards are met.
• Sizing and re-shanking rings
• Re-tipping prong settings
• Stone setting and tightening
• Installing basic findings
• Cleaning and polishing
*Assist in jewelry design and manufacturing.
• Mixing and melting metal alloys
• Cutting and shaping precious metals
• Experience working with various precious metals, diamonds, and gemstones
• Technical understanding of jewelry manufacturing techniques
• Experience with jewelry tools, machinery, and chemical solutions
• Strong sense of integrity and honesty
• Interpersonal skills; ability to take direction and work well with others
• Ability to multitask and prioritize duties to meet deadlines
• Organizational skills and cleanliness to maintain personal workspace
Job Type: Full-time
jewelry repair: 2 years
Leave A Comment