Posted June 15, 2016 by Mark Esslinger
We are seeking a full time Bench Jeweler / Diamond Setter to become an integral part of our team! If you have jewelry making education and experience and you are curious and willing to learn diamond setting you are welcome to apply for this position as well.
We are a fine designer jewelry studio represented online and through fine galleries across the country. We are a small team and this position would therefore also support other studio functions such as helping with new designs and ordering supplies.
- Bead setting diamonds and other stones as well as bezel and prong setting.
- Quality control of pieces set by outside diamond setters.
- Bench work such as preparing castings for setting, basic repairs and finishing.
- Ordering stone setting related supplies and tools.
- Bench jewelry education and experience
- Organized and focused
- Independent, but also team oriented professional.
- Determined by applicable professional expertise, experience, and achievements.
- We offer 401K after 1 year of full time employment.
Industry : Luxury Goods & Jewelry, Design, and Retail
Employment type : Full-time
Experience : Entry level
Job function : Design