Independent jewelry store with a high volume custom jewelry and repair shop looking for a qualified bench jeweler:
· Minimum 5 years full-time bench experience in all aspects of fine jewelry repair and restoration including, but not limited to sizing’s, shanks, heads, and stone setting. Laser welding experience a plus.
· Custom jewelry making skills including wax carving and hand fabrication. Casting and mold-making experience a plus.
· Ability to work with gold, silver and platinum.
· Excellence in polishing and finishing.
· Basic watch repair-battery changing, band sizing and watch refinishing.
· Strong organizational skills and attention to detail with a desire to exceed the expectations of every customer.
· Ability to effectively communicate with staff and sometimes customers and possess a positive attitude and a passion for jewelry.
· Must be authorized to work in U.S.
· Part-time to start 2-3 days per week as workload allows. Could lead to full-time position.
· Salary commensurate with experience. Employee discounts offered. Work by the beach!
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $15.00 to $20.00 /hour
Pay may depend on skills and/or qualifications
•Bench Jeweler: 5 years (Required)
•United States (Required)
Hours per week:
Typical start time:
Typical end time: