We’re a tight team with a passion for jewelry. We looking for a production bench jeweler with a solid set of skills, a fantastic attitude, and eye for detail to play a key role in our sunny Mission studio.
Candidates should be skilled in the following:
– Working in 14 & 18k gold, casting cleanup, soldering, forging, texturing and finishing, including fine detail, chain, ring sizing, and repair work.
– Stone Setting a plus.
– Casting and wax carving skills are a plus.
– Quality control, attention to detail a must!
Competitive compensation is based on experience. This position is approximately 20-30 hours per week with an opportunity for growth in the future. Please provide a resumé and images of current and past work. References must be provided.
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don’t contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers