Tiffany & Co… the name instills images of Beauty, Romance and the iconic Blue Box. It is a Symbol of Excellence. For 180 years, Tiffany has created a legacy of exquisite designs and romantic ideals. Tiffany & Co.’s rich heritage of celebrated artists, historic milestones and magnificent jewelry creates the foundation from which our employees build upon each day. Tiffany employees are passionate, kind and professionally committed. We hold ourselves and our co-workers to very high standards. We continually educate ourselves about new merchandise collections, cultures and the evolving luxury market. Our respect and love for the brand creates a workplace like no other.
We expect our employees to deliver the Tiffany Experience to each and every customer and Tiffany is committed to creating an organization that recognizes and rewards excellence in service of this promise. For us, it is a dream to be associated with a company that is forever aligned with exquisite craftsmanship, timeless design and a dedicated commitment to corporate sustainability.
- Perform polishing and specialty restoration techniques on assigned jewelry and silver according to Tiffany & Co. design and quality standards.
- Complete all assigned orders in accordance with department standards.
- Advise Repair Services management of areas of concern regarding processing, work capacity and merchandise quality issues.
- Review repair request and seek out assistance, if clarification is required, before starting repair work.
- Perform a pre-check on all assigned orders and use the technical worksheet to note any unusual or missing item condition.
- Maintain assigned work in an organized manner and maintain an accurate log book of all completed orders.
- Develop product knowledge and grow technical skills by working with experienced coworkers on specialty restoration including Sandblasting, Rhodium and Enameling processes.
Qualifications Required Qualifications/Primary Job Requirements:
- Technical training or 5 years of polishing experience with gold, platinum, silver and all types of precious stones.
- Experience in use of multi or single-speed polishing machine and various rouges to complete the task
- Ability to effectively communicate thought and ideas regarding polishing and the process
- Experience in the washing of polished jewelry and silver
Preferred Qualifications/Primary Job Requirements:
- Experience with lapping machines
- Understanding of the working of polishing equipment, dust collection and wash out equipment
- Understanding of Plating Operations, Enameling, Silversmith and Sandblasting
Vice President-Investor Relations
Mark L. Aaron
Email : email@example.com
Fifth Avenue and 57th Street
New York, NY 10022
Mon.-Sat.: 10:00AM – 7:00PM
Sun.: 12:00PM – 6:00PM
Phone : 212 755 8000
Check out our website at: http://www.tiffany.com/
Leave A Comment