Completes jewelery repairs to specifications; assembling parts, components, and sub-assemblies; completing quality checks and meeting quality standards.
* Soldering Chains and Rings
* Rhodiuming Jewelry as needed
* Sizing rings of all types and materials
* Checking and rebuilding setting prongs if necessary
* Keeps tools and equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting issues
* Staying organized and on top of repairs
* Improves quality results by recommending design and process changes.
* Controls costs by conserving use of equipment and supplies.
Production Planning, Supply Management, Tooling, Coordination, Organization, Inventory Control, Job Knowledge, Attention to Detail, Thoroughness, Verbal Communication, Productivity
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $15.00 to $20.00 /hour
Bench Jeweler: 1 year
Required work authorization: