Bench Jeweler ( Portland OR. Metro )
Part time to possible Full-time bench jeweler needed for family owned company.
This position is for a mid to high level skilled jeweler with the potential to learn and grow within our shop.
Paid Bi-weekly, Direct deposit.
1. Mid to high level skill set with soldering, main stone setting, wax carving, bead setting, finishing, polishing, sizing, regular shop duties.
2. Must be on time with completion of assignments.
3. Must be a team player with others in the shop.
4. Must pass a background check.
5. Take direction from our lead shop manager.
6. Must be punctual, dependable, and detail oriented.
7. Must have basic hand tools.
Power tools, bench, some expendables, and shop gas provided.
This is a casual environment with a fun friendly atmosphere. The ideal candidate will need to get along others in the shop and office. It is important to us that there is a clean work flow without the shop drama.
We have a full kitchen with groceries provided (by us) weekly for lunches, free parking, etc.
Other amenities to be discussed at interview.
Pay based on skill level with increases as skills grow.
Please respond with resume, description of yourself / skill set, availability, and contact info.
Based close in SE Portland OR Metro area.
We are not hiring apprentices at this time.
No phone calls please.
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don’t contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers