Our Jewelry team is dedicated to delivering excellence from the time a customer places an order to the moment a customer opens their package. The team coordinates and executes day-to-day operations of jewelry production, while maintaining strong relationships with our partners. Join our team of committed problem solvers who are passionate about ensuring that every Brilliant Earth purchase meets the highest standards of quality and craftsmanship.
To learn more about what it means to be a member of our Operations team, click here to check out our recent blog post!
- Execute physical construction of fine jewelry products, including soldering, filing and assembling rings.
- Execute quality assurance best practices to ensure products meet Brilliant Earth’s high-quality standards.
- Meet daily processing timelines and quotas.
- Communicate and work cross-functionally with other teams, providing updates on status, issues and concerns.
- Maintain the workspace in a clean, organized and efficient manner.
- Adhere to product security and safety protocol and procedures.
- 1+ years’ experience and training as a bench jeweler
- Possess deep knowledge of jewelry materials including gemstones, diamonds and precious metals
- Highly organized with a focus on execution and a strong attention to detail
- Exceptional time management skills and accountability
- Ability to adapt quickly in a fast-paced environment
- Team player with strong communication skills and ability to work collaboratively, in-person and virtually
- Interest in socially and environmentally responsible organizations and products
- Ability to safely access the workspace, which requires walking up 1 flight of stairs
What We Offer:
At Brilliant Earth, we’re passionate about the employee experience. That’s why we offer an excellent training program and endless opportunities for career growth! In addition, we offer competitive compensation and a robust benefits package, including:
- Competitive Compensation. The compensation for this position is $30 hourly.
- Insurance. Medical, dental, and vision insurance kick in on the first day of your 2nd month!
- 401k match. We know that saving for the future is important. That’s why we offer a generous 401k match.
- Paid Time Off. We know it is important to recharge and relax- you’ll accrue 3 weeks of PTO in your first year.
- Disability and Life insurance. 100% employer-paid.
- Pre-Tax Commuter Benefits.
- Continued Education. Company-sponsored learning in leadership, professional skills, diversity & inclusion, and access to tuition reimbursement for role-specific trainings.
- Employee Discounts. As an employee at Brilliant Earth, you’ll receive a generous discount on our jewelry.
- Wellness Benefits. We offer access to exclusive discounts on gym memberships and more, as well as an Employee Assistance Program for 24/7 access to counseling.
- Giving Back and Volunteer Opportunities. In additional to our giving back programs, our teams support local initiatives and spend time together by volunteering.
How to Apply & What to Expect:
Everyone at Brilliant Earth has a voice – we want to hear yours! If you are interested in growing with Brilliant Earth, send us a resume and cover letter letting us know why you are interested in joining our mission and our team. Please include a sentence about your favorite shape of diamond.
You’ll receive an email when we’ve received your application, and can expect an update within a week of applying. The interview process for this role includes a phone call with the recruiting team and an on-site interview with our VP, Product Operations.
More About Us
At Brilliant Earth, our mission is to cultivate a more transparent, sustainable, compassionate, & inclusive jewelry industry. We believe in creating jewelry you can feel good about wearing, without ever compromising between quality and conscience. We are hard-working team players that welcome challenges and rise to any occasion. Our community of collaboration, respect and encouragement is fostered by frequent team events, cross-departmental meetings and celebrating our wins, big and small. As one of the fastest growing e-commerce jewelers in the world, we’re searching for bright and passionate people who are excited to make an impact from day one and grow with the company to take on greater responsibility over time.
Brilliant Earth recognizes the value of diversity and inclusion on our team, as we work together to reinvent fine jewelry in a thoughtful and modern way. At Brilliant Earth, we celebrate each other – our successes, the lessons along the way, and the unique perspectives each individual brings to our team. It is our intent to maintain a work environment and hiring process which is free of harassment or discrimination because of sex, race, religion, color, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, military service, veteran status, or any other status protected by Federal, State or local laws. We are committed to complying with all Federal, State and local laws providing Equal Employment Opportunities, and all other employment laws and regulations.
If you need assistance or reasonable accommodation completing an application or at any stage of the interview process, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Decided not to apply? Want to stay in touch for other opportunities? Please let us know why or sign up for our Talent Community here.