Looking for a production bench jeweler with 3-5 years experience. The candidate would be working with master models for production and have the ability to solve problems related to getting good production molds. They would be working the product development team along with the production staff to resolve any issues that arise during casting and assembly. They would also be required to do some assembly.
- Work with the design and production teams.
- Make and maintain molds for prototypes and production.
- Work with production team to problem solve any issues coming out of casting.
- Help solve production issues during assembly.May be required to do some assembly and cleanup of parts.
- Finishing of masters and maintenance of masters to ensure good production molding
- 3-5 years experience as a bench jeweler
- Experience with producing master models for production molds
- Experience in producing molds for production
- hand fabrication and repair skills
- Hand assembly in a production setting
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Pay is commensurate with experience.
Apply today to schedule an interview
About William Henry:
William Henry is an American brand creating timeless personal style for men through unique accessories crafted with honor and integrity.
The brand earned its fame for creating exclusive and award-winning pocket knives, and transforming the archetype of all tools into a superb piece of functional jewelry for men. Today William Henry’s collections also include men’s jewelry, writing instruments, money clips, cuff links, and key chains.
The seamless integration of classic natural materials, precious metals & gemstones, and state-of-the-art alloys is a hallmark of William Henry’s work. But what makes this brand so distinctive is that it has proudly retained the aura and feel of an artisan workshop, where most pieces are designed and created exclusively in limited, often unique editions. See http://www.williamhenry.com for more information.
3200 NE Rivergate St.
McMinnville, OR 97128
Call Toll Free: 888.563.4500
Outside the U.S. call +1.503-434.9700