Posted June 29, 2017 by Esslinger Staff
Insurance offered, along with vacation time.
Our store Gholson Originals Fine Jewelry has been doing business since 1992 and has always been known for integrity and quality. Our business has grown every year, for more than 25 years, and our greatest challenge is to keep up with the growth of our customers and their needs.
Not only is Waco a GREAT place to live / raise a family – lots of hunting fishing, world class biking trails, great music venues, two universities and a technical college etc. – but we also long to provide a great atmosphere to all of our employees.
Our expectations would be for you to accomplish the following tasks with a very high level of “proficiency”. (This means high quality, not high volume – excellence is our aim with every job, from simple repairs to complex custom pieces.)
- Prong / re-tipping
- Stone setting of all shapes / sizes / types
- Finishing and polishing
- Laser welding
- And everything in between
To accomplish these tasks you would be furnished with all bench tools needed and equipment such as:
- Laser star laser welders.
- An enclosed filtered polishing machine by BestBuilt in a separate polishing room
- GraverSmith by GRS
- Bench top Microscope by GRS
- Any burs, wheels, pliers etc. requested.
- Two Revo Mills
- The latest and, I think the greatest, B9 Core Printer.
- To turn these Waxes and Resins into metal, an UltraFlex EasyCast induction electric centrifugal casting machine.
We are ultimately looking for someone who will:
- Work professionally, efficiently, and courteously with all Store and Company staff, fostering teamwork and respect.
- Maintain the shop and personal work space in a clean, organized, presentable, and efficient manner as directed by the appropriate management personnel.
- Constantly pursue personal and shop improvement and development by learning, sharing, and updating yourself on new and more effective and/or efficient jeweler skills, processes, and methods.
Owner / Jeweler
Cell- 254-749-0782 – any time
Work- 254-741-9816 Tues.- Sat.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $25.00 to $35.00 /hour
- Bench Jeweler: 1 yea