We are looking to hire full time bench jewelers to make our Catbird jewelry line.
– strong bench jeweler skills (soldering, polishing, assembly)
– casting finishing
– attention to detail is a must
– efficient time management and ability to multitask
– stone setting experience is a plus
Must have excellent communication skills since you will be working as part of a team. We are a growing company that produces a large amount of jewelry, you must be willing to embrace repetition as a challenge or mantra.
FT position is five days a week in our jewelry studio in Williamsburg, Brooklyn. Email a resumé, cover letter, and images of your work. Please make sure “JEWELER APPLICATION” is in the subject line.
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don’t contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers