Local jewelry manufacturer is seeking a Bench Jeweler/Jewelry Polisher. The ideal candidate will have experience in jewelry manufacturing as well as working with a broad range of
precious metals. Additional responsibilities and qualifications for the position are listed below.
- Soldering knowledge with the ability to work with gold and silver
- Responsible for all precious metal and jewelry items assigned from company inventory
- Produce high quality product in a timely fashion in accordance with company policy
- Responsible for the care of all company supplied tools and property
- Ability to cut, file, solder, and polish articles using hand tools and polishing wheel
- Light/moderate stone setting experience a plus
- 1-3 years of professional work experience at a jeweler’s bench
- Extremely high-quality standards
- A positive attitude and passion for the jewelry industry
Who We Are:
Rembrandt Charms is a family owned company that has been designing and manufacturing charms and charm bracelets entirely in the United States and Canada for over 50 years.
Rembrandt Charms may be purchased through your local retail jeweler or an authorized online retail jeweler. Go to “Find a Retailer” on our website to find a jeweler that carries Rembrandt Charms near you.
A charm is a sentimental journey you can hold in your hand to relive precious memories or recall special occasions for a lifetime. It is the classic collectible. No other gift captures a moment as clearly as a
fashionable and affordable charm. Each charm tells a story. All Rembrandt Charms merchandise comes with a Lifetime Warranty, reflecting the craftsmanship, dedication, and commitment of our entire staff. Just what you would expect from a company that values quality and craftsmanship as much as you do.