Posted August 29, 2017 by Esslinger Staff
Bella Cosa Jewelers is looking for a highly organized and detail oriented Jewelry Repairs Coordinator to be part of our very busy goldsmith team. We pride ourselves on our outstanding reputation for exceeding client expectations and maintaining the highest quality of service.
The Jewelry Repair Coordinator is responsible for ensuring all repairs have been completed correctly and meet the repair deadline given to clients.
Job duties include:
- Responsible for making sure all repairs are performed correctly to the specifications stated to client within the appropriate time frame
- Orders any supplies needed for repairs
- Records all supplies used for each repair/custom work on back of repair ticket
- Ensures clients receive outstanding service
- Works closely with Goldsmiths regarding current repair jobs
- Follows up on all previous day’s pending jobs and completed jobs
- Works on repair jobs assigned by Goldsmiths
- Runs weekly layaway reports
- Runs and balance inventory report
- Runs weekly report for all jobs, verify due dates
- Approves repairs
- Track and report all repairs
- Maintain adequate level of repair supplies
- Assist in keeping Goldsmith room clean and organized
- Keep Shop Procedure Manual current
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of 2 years previous Repairs experience required
- Must be a team-player
- Able to promote and maintain strong working relationships with co-workers
- Client service focused
- Detail oriented with strong organizational skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and multi-task
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexible and able to work in a fast-paced work environment
- Must be able to work Saturdays
We offer a comprehensive benefits package including health insurance, dental plan, paid time off, 401k with company match, paid holidays, paid training and employee discount.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.00 /hour
- Jewelry Repair: 2 years