Leader in championship and recognition jewelry, is currently seeking experienced bench Jewellers/ goldsmiths to join our manufacturing team. With our company, you will work with a team to create custom jewelry for teams and companies worldwide or restore jewelry. With industry leading designs and techniques, our world class manufacturing team provides customers with a unique product that can be cherished for generations. Looking for an experienced Jeweler. Ideal candidates will have knowledge of stone setting, sizing, polishing and jewelry repair. Candidates must also we willing to relocate to Tecumseh, Ontario area. Relocation packages and wage to be discussed and based on experience. Specialized training will also be provided.Our jewelers have a variety of skills from basic sizing and chain repair to advanced soldering, fabrication and custom stone setting.
Please see the complete list of desired skills below:
- Chain and clasp repair
- Re-tipping prongs
- Setting stones
- Creating stone mounts
- Laser soldering
- Performing minor ring repair and other jewelry repairs
- Wax carving
- Polishing in variety of metals
- 2-5 years bench jeweler (or relevant) experience in skilled trades working with fine metals
- Customer service minded individuals with a high standard for quality work
- Must be willing to work in a team environment
- Full-time, day shifts required, with overtime required by season
Baron Championship Rings is an equal opportunity employer committed to promoting diversity at all levels. Please know that while we appreciate every applicant’s interest, we can only contact those selected for further consideration.
- Jeweler: 2 years