Posted September 28, 2016 by Mark Esslinger
Shane Co. is looking for Bench Jeweler. One or more years of bench experience is preferred, but the ability to provide world-class service to our team and customers is required!
Let us tell you why Shane Co. is an amazing place to work! We offer better hours than most retailers. We love to win as a team! Our inclusive Company culture and bonus program is built to reward everyone. We offer 2 weeks of paid vacation, 7 paid holidays, an annual personal day, health, dental, vision insurance, flexible spending accounts, Company-paid life insurance, 401(k) with a Company match, and, of course, a generous discount program.
Desired Skills and Experience
As the leader in the retail jewelry industry for four generations, Shane Co. serves our customers with a unique standard of excellence. We pride ourselves on offering superior quality jewelry, personalized and specialized service, and unrivaled value. Our people get to share in customers’ milestone moments such as weddings, birthdays, anniversaries, and everything in between.
Bring your professional expertise for setting, repairing, cleaning, polishing, and maintaining unique and quality pieces in our fun, fast-paced retail environment!
Maintain the shop and personal workspace in a clean, organized, presentable, and efficient manner as directed by the appropriate management personnel.
Skilled bench work, professionalism, and an artistic eye for quality will lead you toward success!
Industry : Retail, Apparel & Fashion, and Luxury Goods & Jewelry
Employment type : Full-time
Experience : Associate
Job function : Production,Design,Manufact
Meet Shane Co.
Our Goal. . .
In 1971, Tom Shane decided to start his own jewelry business. He incorporated his father’s and grandfather’s commitment to quality, value and customer service, in addition to offering customers a unique educational opportunity. His vision was to make sure that all of our customers had enough knowledge about their jewelry options to make truly informed purchasing decisions.
Since those early days, the Shane Co. has grown tremendously. Yet as we grow, some elements of Shane Co. remain constant:
- We buy our diamonds and other gems first hand, directly from the cutters in Antwerp, Tel Aviv, Bangkok and Mumbai. In other words, you pay no middleman markup.
- We provide a 60-day Refund & Exchange Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied – for any reason – we will refund your purchase price.
- With our knowledge, experience, guarantees and solid values, we are your absolute best resource for that important diamond purchase.
- Our advertising emphasizes the truth about our business and reflects our commitment to honesty.
- Our web site is an extension of the selection, service and professionalism customers experience in any of our stores. As a progressive, customer-driven company, we are dedicated to making jewelry buying even more comfortable, convenient and satisfying for our guests.