Signet Jewelers, largest specialty jewelry retailer in the US, UK and Canada is searching for creative and talented individuals who are proficient at performing jewelry repair in our central repair facility located in Akron, OH. We are seeking individuals that are highly skilled, quality oriented and motivated to produce the finest products to our customers.
Perform required repairs of damaged or defective, customer repairs and new assembly products.
Please see a complete list of desired skills below:
– Assembling of head/shanks
– Ability to set all shapes of precious stones
– Setting baguettes
– Half/full shanks
– Retip prongs
– Solder rings
– Simple fabrication
– Minor bracelet repair/links
– Channel setting straight channels
– Gallery rebuild
– High School diploma/GED required, technical training in metal programs or jewelry programs preferred.
– 2-4 years of jewelry repair experience.
– Ability to complete a bench test for assessment purposes.
– Excellent organizational skills & detail oriented.
– Consistent regular scheduled attendance is an essential function of this job.
Signet offers a competitive salary with an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, prescription and 401(k). We also offer a generous merchandise discount and a workplace fitness center.