Cartier is looking for Boutique Watchmaker to join their team.
- 2-5 years experience working with luxury brands
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to handle multiple tasks
- Strong diagnostic skills
- Good customer service and communication skills
- Knowledge of the SAP System would be a plus Richemont NA – Cartier Boutique
We are seeking a talented and qualified Watchmaker for an opportunity in Costa Mesa, California. This individual will handle all Watchmaker related responsibilities defined by the Technical Team & Cartier Boutique.
- Maintenance Services
- Complete Services
- Battery Changes
- Quick Services
- Maintain Productivity Goals defined by Richemont
Industry : Luxury Goods & Jewelry
Employment type : Full-time
Experience : Mid-Senior level
Job function : Customer Service
Luxury Goods & Jewelry · 5001-10000 employees · Founded 1847 · Public Company
World renowned in jewellery and prestige watchmaking, Cartier has combined expertise and excellence since 1847. Cartier has made its creations into legends, with a team of men and women who make their passion their career. If you would like to live your passion as part of Cartier, please see the career opportunities we offer.