This is an exciting, well-compensated position for a CAD Jewelry Designer who is looking to grow technically in the highly competitive international jewelry manufacturing industry by joining the largest jewelry manufacturer in Hawaii.
The winning designer will join the award winning design team at our Honolulu headquarters. Candidates will work individually and as a team to share knowledge and develop beautiful and exciting products of Hawaii.
Requirements For CAD Jewelry Designer:
- Strong hand sketching and design process
- 3 years organic surface modeling (We use Rhino/Matrix 8, Z-Brush and Adobe Suite; though are open to experience from other softwares)
- Must multitask easily, add positivity to a group and function to efficiently complete projects under pressure and time restraints
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Relocation package provided
- ESOP Employee Stock Ownership Plan
Industry : Architecture & Planning, Design, and Luxury Goods & Jewelry
Employment type :Full-time
Experience : Associate
Job function : Art/Creative,Design,Other
Meet Maui Divers of Hawaii
Architecture & Planning · 201-500 employees · Founded 1958 · Privately Held
Located in Honolulu, Hawaii on the Island of Oahu, Maui Divers Jewelry is the largest jewelry manufacturer and retailer in Hawaii. Founded in 1959, we’re credited with the discovery of Hawaiian Black Coral as well as the rare Hawaiian Gold Coral. We’re renowned for our unique, high-quality handcrafted designs not only in precious coral jewelry, but also gold Hawaiian jewelry, and exquisite styles featuring diamonds and other popular gemstones, including pearl jewelry, which showcases each unique variety of pearls found in the Pacific.