Posted January 13, 2017 by Mark Esslinger
The Clock Assemblers at Shinola are responsible for making our clocks.
- Assembles, tests and adjusts complete clocks according to specifications, using watchmaker’s tools.
- Inspects for accuracy, diagnoses causes of defects and replaces defective parts.
- Make quick and accurate troubleshooting decisions.
- Arrange items or actions in a certain order for pattern according to a specific sequence or set of rules.
- Listen to and understand information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences.
- Concentrate on a task over long periods of time without being distracted.
- Other responsibilities will be assigned.
- Exceptional attention to detail. Able to notice tiny defects: scratches, spots, rust, lint, hair, tarnished metal, dents, deformations, marks on pieces.
- Candidates with experience working with a magnifying glass while inspecting tiny parts will be considered first.
- Passing a dexterity test or similar may be required.
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- At least 3 years of relevant experience working as a Line Assembler of small parts or components or similar capacity.
- Experience in the watch industry or inspecting small components and/or parts is highly desired.
ID : 2017-1325
# of Openings 1
Job Locations : US-MI-Detroit
Min. Exp. (Yrs) ..
Posted Date : 1/5/2017
Category : Manufacturing