TAG Heuer is looking for Connected Watch Quality Assurance Engineer With (Région de Berne, Suisse).
Reporting to the Quality Assurance Manager, you are responsible for the quality and reliability of our new product, the TAG Heuer Connected, that is assembled on our new production line in La Chaux-de-Fonds. You will join the TAG Heuer team in the early days of this new line and will provide technical support to both manufacturing & engineering.
Your main missions are :
- Participate to FMEA to identify potential product failure and preventive / corrective actions ;
- Define the failure and analysis processes for the production phase ;
- Implement the Incoming Quality Control process for electronic components ;
- Since implementation phase and during production, define, organize and manage product quality audit in the field (OBA) ;
- Review and analyze manufacturing line product failures, propose & lead corrective actions ;
- Review and guide product and component testing, provide technical assistance in the testing if needed
Generate quality reports:
Closely work and coordinate both internal teams (manufacturing, methods, test engineering, quality, design) and our partner’s teams (Intel) to share, discuss and resolve quality issues at every stage ; provide design input to improve product reliability
- Graduated with an engineering degree in quality or equivalent, you have already acquired a strong experience (min. 5 years) in quality and functional testing within consumer electronics industry.
- You have a very good command of French and English.
- Self-starter with a can do attitude, you are able to work in a fast-paced environment. Agile, adaptable and results driven, you are organized, rigorous & methodical, and have strong analytical skills. Teamplayer, you are known for your good communication & interpersonal skills.
Industry : Luxury Goods & Jewelry
Employment type : Full-time
Experience : Executive
Job function : Quality Assurance,Engineering,Prod
Meet TAG Heuer
Luxury Goods & Jewelry · 1001-5000 employees · Privately Held
TAG Heuer: the Swiss Avant-Garde watchmaker since 1860. Avant-garde is our culture and philosophy. Our unique heritage is built on a disruptive mindset, an innovative approach and a cool and free-minded spirit to think ahead and establish records. The TAG Heuer watches and chronographs are an authentic concentration of innovation, design and engineering for bold, self-confident people who are connected to the future.
Our slogan #DontCrackUnderPressure is more than a claim – it is a mindset. If you like challenges, innovation, out-of-the-box thinking and teamwork, join the TAG Heuer team!