Posted May 6, 2016 by Mark Esslinger
- Take Raw Casting to finished piece in all precious qualities
- Requires excellent setting skills for all types of diamonds
- Requires ability to size in all precious qualities
- Ability to work in a Production environment
- Requires excellent dexterity
- Requires good attendance
- Requires good attention to the job at hand
Since 1877, W.R. Cobb has been one of America’s leading manufacturers of jewelry findings, castings and precious metals for the jewelry industry internationally. Throughout the decades we have improved and redefined a wide-range of critical industry products.
Industry : Wholesale
Employment type : Full-time
Experience : Entry level
Job function : Design
Meet W.R. Cobb Online
Wholesale · 51-200 employees · Privately Held
Every regional jeweler is looking for solutions on how to compete against the Internet. Now, WRCobbOnline offers the tools necessary to provide your customers with a gateway to your store-online.Through your branded website from WRCobbOnline, you can offer your consumer more than 30,000 pieces of jewelry.