Established in 1996 in Las Vegas, Fast-Fix has become a recognized industry leader and a trusted brand and consumer choice for Jewelry and Watch Repair Services as well as Custom Jewelry Design and Personalized Engraving Services. Each of our Las Vegas and Henderson locations is staffed with professionally trained, Expert Jewelers, Watchmakers and Watch Technicians that provide the Highest Quality and Timely Services our customers have grown to respect and appreciate. And now We look for bright, enthusiastic and performance-driven person to join our team and become an important part of our future.
The Jeweler will service and repair clients jewelry repairs while providing excellent quality and customer service. Perform all repairs to bring damaged jewelry up to the standards required and ensure that all parts required to repair jewelry are the appropriate materials. Document the labor and other charges related to completing the repair. Perform a quality inspection on all completed repairs to ensure the highest customer service standards are met. Be willing to aid to the training of others and maintain all bench tools and equipment. Maintain a clean and safe bench area for repairs to be completed. Ensure all precious metals, stones and findings are controlled to reduce expenses and increase profit. Remove all scrap gold and other metals from benches nightly for recovery. As well as any and all other duties that may be assigned by management.
Skills / Requirements
- Minimum of five years experience in jewelry repairs.
- Demonstrated proficiency and skill in the areas of sizing, chain repair, prong and stone setting repairs, all types of stone setting, and polishing or other finishing techniques.
- Must be able to complete app. 20-30 repairs on average per day dependent upon level of difficulty.
- Must be able to read and understand instructions to complete repairs.
- Must be able to order parts and stones and keep inventory
- Must be able to Work directly with customers as needed on repairs, re-engineered pieces or new pieces.
- Must be able to engrave inside rings and have ability to learn computerized engraving and laser welding.
- Must be willing to train and share knowledge and experience.
- Must be organized and able to communicate with others.
- Must be clean and presentable
- Must be able to work a flexible work schedule including evenings, weekends, and holidays
- High School diploma or equivalent
Paid : Hourly
Commensurate : with skills, working knowledge, dependability and ambition.- Two, adjoining,
Days off per week, 5 day work week.- 40 hour work week with the possibility of more.