At Movado Group, we are committed to building the strongest brands in the industry – and we are passionate about what we do. Our people are fueled by a creative spirit and a drive for excellence that are reflected in every aspect of our business. We offer the watch industry a compelling strategic vision and track record of sustained growth – and we offer our employees unparalleled opportunities for career advancement. We invite you to come share in our success.
We are currently seeking a dynamic individual to join Movado Group as an Area Sales Manager for key chain accounts and independent accounts for the Caribbean. The Area Sales Manager will nurture relationships with existing accounts to further grow the Movado brand in the assigned market.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Act as the account manager for assigned accounts, responsible for both sell-in and sell-out
- Monthly analysis of retail sales to ensure healthy and optimized stock
- Monitor closely retail sales to ensure that yearly sell in and sell out targets are met
- Elaborate and implement sell out plans to further drive retail sales in the region
- Assortment & inventory management (actions to deplete slow movers – suggested orders for replenishment and newness) to maximize turn for assigned accounts
- Forecast management
- Distribution management (optimize current distribution by closing non profitable doors and open new doors as relevant to business)
- Provide input on how to invest marketing funds in region to only focus on investments that further drive retail sales
- Work with the marketing/merchandising team to update all SIS in flagships and to identify the “A” doors to be considered for SIS
- Work with the marketing department to build the trade plan for each chain account
- Ensure retail excellence in stores (updated visuals – updated displays – enforcement of merchandising guidelines – training) and perfect execution of new door openings
- Identify new business opportunities for territory
- Deliver and replenish merchandise materials ensuring proper product placements, maintenance and brand compliance
- Regularly update account plans and objectives as appropriate to the sales potential of each customer and keep
- Sales Director informed of progress for each account
- Coordinate to have all new product information sent to clients to make sure all product novelties are ordered on timely manner.
- Obtain qualitative and quantitative information from sales floor
- Understand the decision making process at the store level and create relationship with clients’ key roles in the sales floor
- The ideal candidate will possess the following experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- At least 5 years of previous account manager/area manager experience
- Strong retail experience in luxury or consumer goods industries (perfumes & cosmetics, watches, jewelry, accessories, apparel, fashion, food & beverage, wine & spirits, etc.). Caribbean market knowledge a plus
- Experience working with chain stores and independent accounts
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, ability to work with customers to develop strong long term business relationships while achieving sustainable profitable growth
- Strong business acumen skills
- Entrepreneurial mindset and a can do attitude while fostering teamwork and collaboration
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize tasks
- Excellent verbal, presentation and written communication skills
- SAP experience a plus
- English mandatory. Spanish a plus
- Willing to travel 40%
DIRECT HIRE – NO AGENCIES PLEASE
One of the world’s premier watchmakers, Movado Group, Inc. designs, manufactures and distributes watches from ten of the most recognized and respected names in time: Movado, Concord, Ebel and ESQ by Movado along with our Coach, HUGO BOSS, Juicy Couture, Lacoste, Scuderia Ferrari and Tommy Hilfiger licensed watch brands.
Now is the perfect time to explore watch industry career opportunities with us. Our employees enjoy a competitive compensation and benefit package. Our people are the corner stone of our business – we invite you to grow your career with us.
Movado Group, Inc is an equal opportunity employer. It prohibits discrimination based on age, color, disability, marital or parental status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or any other legally protected status in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
Job ID : 863
Category : Sales
Store Name : N/A
Job Type : Full Time
Career Level : Manager (Manager/Supervisor of Staff)
Education : Bachelor’s Degree
Location : US – FL – Coral Gables
Leave A Comment