Posted August 9, 2016 by Mark Esslinger
Our client is a trendy, fashionable and glamorous jewelry company with styles ranging from casual baubles to stunning statements. With an impressive global appeal and high quality standards, their designs can be seen on some of the most influential tastemakers and fashion gurus alike. Their company culture is fast-paced and exciting with the encouragement for fresh ideas always present.
In this role you will create intermediate pieces with supervision.
- Provide input on technical aspect of design during project reviews; participate in brainstorming sessions during design review meetings. Provide input on production techniques and initial labor estimates
- Translate design concept into a physical piece within established project time frame
- Collaborate with CAD designer/technician, setter, and polisher on all technical aspects of creation of the finished piece
- Work collaboratively with J4 and Master Jewelers on technical aspects of each project
- Ability to work on silver and gold product cleaning and assembly
- Minimum 3-5 years of bench experience in high-end jewelry manufacturing shop
- Knowledge of jewelry construction as well as precious metal properties
- Ability to read and interpret design rendering/engineering documents
- Ability to construct handmade elements, mechanical components, clasps, connections
- Ability to communicate issues clearly in a team environment
- Ability to work overtime as business need arises
Industry : Staffing and Recruiting
Employment type : Full-time
Experience : Entry level
Job function : Design
Meet 24 Seven Inc.
Staffing and Recruiting · 201-500 employees · Founded 2000 · Privately Held
As a strategic resource for talent management, 24 Seven helps creatively driven global brands identify, recruit and secure game changing talent. Our innovative approach combines global reach, industry expertise and market intelligence to deliver top performers that advance your unique business goals. We are the go-to-talent source for the world’s top teams in Fashion, Retail, Advertising, Marketing, Design, Interactive/Digital, E-commerce, Beauty and Sports/Lifestyle brands.
From 13 offices worldwide, our talent network extends to 25 countries. As our clients expand operations,
we are ready to support them in new markets globally.
Visit our Blog: www.talentthread.com