Posted June 24, 2016 by Mark Esslinger
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Cleaning castings.
- Fabricating handmade settings.
- Assembling modeled jewelry pieces.
- Soldering with platinum and gold.
- Using the laser welder
- Doing stock and client requests such as repairs, ring sizes, chain adjustment, and metal repairs for porosity and cracks etc.
Your profile :
Degrees and Experience:
- At least 10 years of experience in jewelry manufacturing
- Good communication skills.
- Must be highly motivated.
Language Skills :
Job location : New York, New York
Harry Winston Inc.
718 Fifth Avenue
US-New York, NY 10019
Contact person: Mastacciuola Dan (firstname.lastname@example.org)