Posted April 22, 2016 by Mark Esslinger
Tiffany & Co. is the ultimate work environment for jewelery professionals. Here you will learn to create objects of timeless elegance that will become cherished heirlooms. This Jeweler/Setter Trainee position on 2nd shift. The training will be facilitated on 1st shift for a duration of 8 weeks.
Work safely at all times by consistently following safe work procedures for jewelers, as well as all safety procedures required at your work-site. Promote safety by making suggestions for improvement and promptly reporting all incidents and safety issues to your team leader.
Participate in Tiffany & Co. jeweler training program learning to create and/or repair precious jewelry using precious metals with and without simulated gem stones, while learning Tiffany and Company quality and production standards.
Ability to transition skills to precious stones.
Work in a team environment maintaining a positive and respectful work place. Comply with Tiffany & Company policies and procedures while maintaining professional conduct at all times. Participate and carry out all assigned tasks and any other team requirements.
- Ability to communicate with all levels on a daily basis if necessary
- Ability to be trained and learn jeweler techniques and processes
- Ability to read blue prints and understand quality requirements
- Ability to be flexible and work as part of a team as well as an individual
- Able to work in a production environment
- Able to speak, read, and write basic English
- High School or GED
- Previous experience working with fine jewelery
- Ability to work non standard hours and overtime during peak business periods
Req # 28433
Location : US-RI-Cumberland
Posted Date: 4/13/2016
Category : Manufacturing