Posted September 6, 2016 by Mark Esslinger
- CAD design and development of new product models using Rhinoceros CAD software. Scaling of CAD models for further processing, casting, component cleaning in order to achieve desired target dimensions
- Generate tool paths to fabricate tools, dies, fixtures, and other production aids in efficient and timely manner.
- Provide 2D and 3D technical drawings for New Product Engineering and manufacturing facility
- Perform rapid prototype setup using Invision and Solidscape prototyping systems. Provide daily maintenance of RP lab equipment, communicate and handle service issues. Maintain subscription and service contracts, order materials and supplies.
- Generate CAD drawings for sample fabrication to support new product development initiatives
- Maintain CAD archives, coordinate project priorities and communicate conflicting timelines for resolution
- Attend New Project Team meetings to offer expertise during conceptual product development.
- The Successful Applicant
Required Qualifications/Primary Job Requirements
- Bachelors degree in Engineering
- 3-5 years in an engineering related field
- Proficiency in the use of solid modeling software
- Strong computer skills including all Microsoft packages
- Ability to work independently, good communication skills (written and oral).
- Must be able to interpret scientific and technical documents.
Preferred Qualifications/Primary Job Requirements
- BS in Mechanical Engineering
- CAD/CAM experience
- Industry certification
- Knowledge of MRP software
- Manufacturing knowledge of jewelry, small appliances or related industry
- What’s on Offer
- Salary and benefits
Industry : Staffing and Recruiting
Employment type : Full-time
Experience : Entry level
Job function : Design,Engineering
Meet Michael Page
Staffing and Recruiting · 1001-5000 employees · Founded 1976 · Public Company
Welcome to the Michael Page global company profile.
Michael Page has four decades of expertise in professional services recruitment. We were established in London in 1976, and over this period we’ve grown organically to become one of the best-known and most respected consultancies, with an office network spanning six continents.
While size has its advantages, it doesn’t define us – the nature of our organic growth means that each new office is integrated into the region that it serves. It also means that as an employer looking to hire, or as a candidate aiming to grow your career you have the best of both worlds; a team that understands the market and geography you operate in, plus the resources and expertise of an international network at your disposal.
Our teams are broken down to focus on industry, assignment type, salary level and location, so your hiring requirements or job search will all be handled by a specialist who knows your sector inside-out. We are confident that our expertise can add value to your recruitment or job search process – get in touch to find out more.