Combining our watchmaking savoir-faire with Louis Vuitton style elements, the Maison is celebrating over 20 years of watchmaking craftsmanship. The mechanical watchmaker will support Client Services by working on client owned watch repairs and stock product in our Texas facility. The mechanical watchmaker is responsible for testing and repair of mechanical, quartz and connected watches. Ensure customer satisfaction by working within the repair center to ensure that we meet repair
expectations and provide the most accurate and up to date communication for the stores. Be able to fulfill
commitments, communicate, and problem solve daily issues as it relates to Repairs/Client Care Services.
Work within a team environment to provide excellent customer service.
- Test and repair mechanical, quartz and connected watches with prescribed equipment and methods
- Clean, adjust and calibrate watches
- Ensure that estimates correctly reflect required servicing
- Ensure repair work meets brand quality standards
- Meets assigned productivity standards
- Participate in improvement projects within the company
- Perform other duties as assigned to meet the business objectives and goals
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS (Education, Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities)
- Minimum Education required: High School Diploma or GED.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organization and time management abilities
- Ability to make sound business decisions in associated timeframes
- WOSTEP certification or minimum 5 years mechanical watch experience
- Must be able to work overtime as required by the demands of the business.
- Must be able to travel domestically and/or internationally as required by the business
- Must be able to accomplish multiple tasks and respond quickly and effectively to changes in priorities.
ESSENTIAL PHYSICAL TASKS
- Required to sit, hear and talk for extended periods of time.
- Use of hands to finger, handle, or feel, and reach with hands or arms.
- It is occasionally required to stand or walk.
- Must be able to lift or move boxes.
- Vision abilities required such as close vision, color vision, and ability to adjust focus.
Louis Vuitton is a company that respects the uniqueness of each employee and offers everyone the means to find their place and prosper. We promote initiatives aimed at supporting professional equality for everyone. We strive to go above and beyond purely symbolic measures by building a culture passionate about meaningful strategies aimed at crafting an inclusive workforce.
In addition to a generous benefits package, unparalleled career development opportunities, both locally & globally, as an employee at Louis Vuitton, you can expect to be provided with industry leading training which will offer you an in-depth insight into the luxury and retail environment.