Posted May 4, 2016 by Mark Esslinger
Role / Job Purpose:-
To deliver factory quality repairs to company specification. Document all work carried out and maintain accurate records.
- Carry out maintenance services, movement exchanges and traditional services on quartz movements.
- Carry out all repairs within the agreed time frame.
- Pass all completed repairs to the appropriate department.
- Reading the job card to ensure the customers’requirements are met.
- Always using the correct techniques and tools to complete the repair.
- Ensure that all watches have the appropriate testing documentation attached to the paperwork on completion and that the QC sheet has been completed.
- Any ad hoc duties and reasonable requests that Management may make.
Must be able to produce a minimum of 25 x traditional services on any quartz model, 40 x quartz movement exchanges or partial repairs, 20 x Emergency Maintenance Services or the appropriate mix of work as directed by the senior quartz unit watchmaker per week.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience:-
Self-motivated, well organized, good levels of concentration and attention to detail, good eye/hand coordination, able to meet targets and deadlines, positive communication skills, basic computer skills.
Recruiter : Jewellery Stylist Recruitment
Ref : 487
Location : Tunbridge Wells
Job Type : Permanent
Salary : £0 good basic including bonus