Posted May 4, 2016 by Mark Esslinger
Testing and quality control manager
This is a fantastic opportunity for a watchmaker wanting to step away from the bench and oversee the testing/quality control department of a highly successful watch workshop.
- Supervise the testing and Quality Control department made up of 6 individuals.
- Oversee the identification of fake watches
- Oversee the diagnostic process to make sure the company manage interventions efficiently.
- Oversee quality control to make sure watches meet the customer expectations for authenticity, reliability and condition.
- Liaise directly with technical supervisors where necessary.
- Be responsible for revising and implementing training procedures.
- Understand departmental objectives.
- Submit regular reports to technical and operational manager relating to departmental activity.
You will need to have experience across a range of manufacturers including Rolex, Cartier, Omega, Tag Heuer, Breitling, IWC, Panerai, Audemars Piguet. There may be some bench work involved but the principle responsibility will be to manage the flow of watches through testing and quality control according to the company objectives.
Recruiter : Jewellery Stylist Recruitment
Ref : 480
Location : South Of London
Job Type : permanent
Salary : £0 Good salary package