This challenging position is responsible for managing existing accounts within the Southeast region to achieve planned sales budget and overall company annual sales projection for the OMEGA brand. We are seeking a self starting, business minded go getter with the ability to build excellent retailer relationships.This individual will be responsible for accounts in Florida, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Georgia, and Alabama. Preferably located in Miami, but is not required. This individual can be based out of any of the states they cover.
- Develop the distribution channel in accordance with brand strategy.
- Manage the territory in an effective manner including selling activities, stock management, merchandising, account servicing and coop marketing activities.
- Provide solutions to meet customers’ needs.
- Explore, develop and implement changes to increase in-store visibility and sell-through (including training and case space negotiation).
- Propose promotional events in conjunction with management.
- Communicate regularly with Brand Manager on status of accounts.
- Complete forecasts, sales analysis and other relevant reports.
Desired Skills and Experience
We are seeking a self-motivated, results driven, professional sales person who has a minimum 3 to 5 years of sales experience in the wholesale business: luxury jewelry, accessories, cosmetics, perfume or similar with a luxury global brand.
We require excellent negotiation skills; strong communication and problem solving skills.
The ideal candidate will have entrepreneurial instincts regarding opportunities and effectively use resources and be a creative thinker.
Proficiency with computer programs including Excel and Word.