At Movado Group, we are committed to building the strongest brands in the industry and we are passionate about what we do. Our people are fueled by a creative spirit and a drive for excellence that are reflected in every aspect of our business. We offer the watch industry a compelling strategic vision and track record of sustained growth and we offer our employees unparalleled opportunities for career advancement. We invite you to come share in our success.
We are looking for creative talent to join our Design team in Paramus, New Jersey as a Senior Watch Designer. The seniors on the team partner with the Creative Executive to initiate and develop concepts each season that are reflective of the creative vision and Brand aesthetic.
- Collaborating with team to conceptualize and design collections in keeping with brand DNA
- Creating and presenting designs that are innovative, fit within the PD Plan and within design and cost parameters
- Upholding brand design integrity, high quality execution, and timeliness throughout the creative process
- Oversee, mentor, train and coach designers and assistants
- Lead quarterly training workshops for designers and below
- Partnering cross-functionally with brand, merchandisers, PD and design teams – working closely with international partners to ensure successful commercialization of product
Job Requirements For Senior Watch Designer :
- BFA or Masters degree in design related function or equivalent experience
- Must have 5 to 10 years watch design experience
- Must be able to sketch concepts by hand and be proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator, PowerPoint, Publisher or equivalent
- 3D skills preferred (in either SolidWorks or Rhino)
- Must be flexible with ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Must be organized, detail-oriented and thorough
DIRECT APPLICANTS ONLY – NO AGENCIES
One of the world’s premier watchmakers, Movado Group, Inc. designs, manufactures and distributes watches from ten of the most recognized and respected names in time: Movado, Concord, Ebel and ESQ Movado along with our Coach, HUGO BOSS, Juicy Couture, Lacoste, Scuderia Ferrari and Tommy Hilfiger licensed watch brands.
Now is the perfect time to explore watch industry career opportunities with us. Our employees enjoy a competitive compensation and benefit package. Our people are the corner stone of our business – we invite you to grow your career with us.
Movado Group, Inc is an equal opportunity employer. It prohibits discrimination based on age, color, disability, marital or parental status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or any other legally protected status in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
Movado Group Careers
One of the world’s premier watchmakers, Movado Group, Inc. designs, manufactures and distributes watches from nine of the most recognized and respected names in time: Movado, Ebel, Concord and ESQ by Movado along with our Coach, HUGO BOSS, Juicy Couture, Lacoste and Tommy Hilfiger licensed watch brands. Collectively, our timepieces are sold throughout North and South America, Europe, Asia & the Far East.
From our Swiss luxury timepieces to our accessible fashion watches, each of our brands is recognized for its inherent quality and distinctive image within its price category.
Between our manufacturing facilities in Switzerland, corporate headquarters in Paramus, New Jersey, USA and Bienne, Switzerland, and our sales and distribution offices around the world, Movado Group employs more than 1,400 people.
We are a publicly held company. Our stock is traded on the NYSE under the symbol MOV.
- Employee Type : Full Time Employee
- Industry : Manufacturing – Other
- Location: Paramus, NJ 07652