Posted May 24, 2016 by Mark Esslinger
A talented watchmaker with some supervisory experience is required for a luxury watch house in the UK.
This is a key role within our business to ensure that we consistently reach our goal of providing excellent services to our clients, ensuring they are better informed and delighted with their experience, subsequently recommending us to others.
The successful candidate will be tasked with ensuring that through effective management of the technical supervisory team, published lead times and quality standards are maintained as per our brand expectations.
The role is responsible for constantly driving the technical departments forward through benchmarking, identifying and delivering training needs, recruiting quality technical staff and ensuring processes and procedures are adhered to.
Key tasks include but are not limited to:
- Oversee and manage productivity of technical staff and departments.
- Ensure published lead times are maintained.
- Continually review and improve quality controls.
- Using system tools for monitoring of service steps.
- Technical point of contact for customer care and our clients.
- Devising and managing the training calendar for all technical staff.
- Constant review of technical processes and procedures for documented in our standard operation procedures.
The ideal candidate will hold a watchmaking diploma, be highly organised and have a proven track record in managing and coaching a technical team. They will also:
- Have the ability to perform duties whilst adhering to tight deadlines
- Be an excellent communicator with the ability to develop relationships at all levels
- Be proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel, knowledge of SAP would be beneficial.
- Have the ability to converse technical knowledge confidently to different audiences.
- A WOSTEP accredited or similar diploma in watchmaking.
- Previous experience in managing departmental / technical processes and people management.
Recruiter : Jewellery Stylist Recruitment
Ref : 472
Location : South Of London
Job Type : permanent
Salary : £0 Great salary package