Posted October 25, 2016 by Mark Esslinger
Unique luxury brand is looking to bring on an Watch & Fine Jewelry Account Executive to head up a Texas based territory!
The Sales Account Executive is goal-driven, highly motivated and true entrepreneur-minded professional with the ability to work independently within assigned accounts or territory. Responsible for managing existing national account businesses as well as opening new accounts as needed. The Sales Account Executive must be strong and well-rounded sales business developers with experience in the luxury watch and accessory industry (or similar). A Sales Account Executive is highly energetic, enthusiastic and confident to develop long-term business relationships, improving existing and/or creating new revenue opportunities as well as providing superior post-sale customer service. The successful candidate must be proficient in the use of Microsoft base applications, particularly Excel and PowerPoint.
Responsibilities For Watch & Fine Jewelry Account Executive :
- Responsible for managing and executing the sales strategy within the assigned territory and/or national account. This includes store visits to monitor open to buy, inventory turnover, replenishment, margins, coop/cost control, product mix, sales trends, advertising, promotional activities, merchandising techniques, visual presentation standards, adequate training, and overall sell technique.
- Drive wholesale sales within the assigned territory and ensure sell through goals are met at the retail level
- Develop and implement strategies to create new revenue opportunities within existing accounts.
- Responsible for pursuing new accounts in partnership with other sales account executives and the sales team.
Required Qualifications For Watch & Fine Jewelry Account Executive :
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- A minimum of 7 years of experience as a sales account executive working with national accounts in the watch and jewelry industry (or similar).
- Strong retail math skills with experience in building sales plans and analyzing sales results.
- Result driven and strong negotiations skills.
- Experience in training and motivating sales associates, implementing and maintaining strong visual presentation standards.
- Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint presentation skills.
- Ability to travel overnight as needed.
Industry : Staffing and Recruiting
Employment type : Full-time
Experience : Associate
Job function : Sales,Business Development
Meet 24 Seven Inc.
Staffing and Recruiting · 201-500 employees · Founded 2000 · Privately Held
As a strategic resource for talent management, 24 Seven helps creatively driven global brands identify, recruit and secure game changing talent. Our innovative approach combines global reach, industry expertise and market intelligence to deliver top performers that advance your unique business goals. We are the go-to-talent source for the world’s top teams in Fashion, Retail, Advertising, Marketing, Design, Interactive/Digital, E-commerce, Beauty and Sports/Lifestyle brands.
From 13 offices worldwide, our talent network extends to 25 countries. As our clients expand operations,
we are ready to support them in new markets globally.