Breitling USA, a fine Swiss watchmaking company known for its Chronographs, is in search of a talented and very motivated watchmaker to work in our Flagship Boutique located on Madison Avenue in New York City.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities :
- Analytic skills to estimate work to be done on all incoming repairs;
- Customer service oriented;
- Ability to assist customers with inquiries regarding the service and/or repair of their timepiece;
- Will perform minor repairs including maintenance service on quartz models.
- Team spirit, timely oriented,
- Watchmaker with WOSTEP, SAWTA, AWCI 21 or similar certification
- 2 to 3 years of experience as watchmaker/technical advisor at the retail level is required
- High flexibility, team oriented, hard worker
- Good organization skills
- Very detail oriented
- Strong Computer skills
Breitling will provide all necessary in-house training and offers a competitive salary and benefits package.
Job summary :
Location : New York City, NY 10022
Job type : Full Time, Employee
Salary : Base salary plus bonus
Posted : 5 Days ago
Education level : Certification
Career level : Experienced (Non-Manager)