Icebox Diamonds & Watches is family-owned and operated for over 40 years. We recognize and celebrate with our team/family to provide an amazing company culture, a fun work environment and most of all understand our people make a difference with our customers. Our social media outlets of Instagram and YouTube are some of the most viewed in the jewelry world -we are proud of our accomplishments.
We are currently looking for Watchmaker to join our team. Relocation to Atlanta will vary based on the individual needs. The ideal person should have the willingness to go above and beyond always for the customers and the company. We are all about continuous improvement in all we do and seeking the right person(s) to make a difference every day in the lives of our customers. Ice Box, an industry leader built on trust, integrity, and our core values.
Our Watchmakers are responsible for providing high-quality work on prestigious timepieces, such as but not limited to Audemars Piguet, Patek Philippe, and many others. The watchmaker carefully removes the parts of the watch he or she is servicing and, typically using magnification equipment, identifies faulty coils, springs, or gears.
Responsibilities: Included but not limited to
* Match purchase orders with invoices
* Lubricate equipment to allow proper functioning.
* Repair or replace broken, damaged, or worn parts on timepieces, using lathes, drill presses, and hand tools.
* Replace worn, damaged, or defective mechanical parts.
* Repair worn, damaged, or defective mechanical parts.
* Clean, rinse, and dry timepiece parts, using solutions and ultrasonic or mechanical watch-cleaning machines.
* Clean equipment, parts, or tools to repair or maintain them in good working order.
* Disassemble timepieces and inspect them for defective, worn, misaligned, or rusty parts, using loupes.
* Inspect mechanical equipment to locate damage, defects, or wear.
* Reassemble timepieces, replacing glass faces and batteries, before returning them to customers.
* Fabricate parts for watches using small lathes and other machines.
* Test timepiece accuracy and performance, using meters and other electronic instruments.
* Test mechanical equipment to ensure proper functioning.
* Perform regular adjustment and maintenance on timepieces, watch cases, and watch bands.
* Maintain work equipment or machinery.
* Adjust timing regulators, using truing calipers, watch-rate recorders, and tweezers.
* Adjust equipment to ensure optimal performance.
* Test and replace batteries and other electronic components.
* Test electrical circuits or components for proper functioning.
* Repair electronic equipment.
21 Paid Days off per year
$10.00/week Medical Insurance
$1.00/week Dental Insurance
$1.00/week Vision Insurance
$1.00/week Life Insurance
$1.00/week Long-Term Disability
100% Match up to 4% on your 401k!
Job Type: Full-time
Icebox Diamonds & Watches is Proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
Associated topics: auto, claim, claim adjuster, claim investigator, claimant, fraud, insurance, insurance investigator, investigation, liability adjuster
Leave A Comment