The Swatch Group SA is the world number one producer of finished watches. He works in watch manufacturing, jewelry, watch movements and watch components. It produces practically all the components necessary for the manufacture of watches marketed under its 18 watch brands as well as under its multi-brand tourbillon and Hour Passion marketing labels and likewise supplies the entire Swiss watch industry. In addition, it manages its own global distribution network.
Finally, Swatch Group is also a key player in the electronic systems sector.
Reporting to the Workshop Manager, you are in charge of:
• Carry out diagnostics on watches by detecting faults.
• Establish repair quotes.
• Find and list the spare parts necessary for the interventions.
• Ensure that interventions are carried out in full compliance with the technical directives dictated by the brands.
• Control the quality of the interventions carried out.
• Communicate without delay any incident occurring during the intervention.
Graduated with at least a CAP in Watchmaking, you have significant experience in this field (3 to 5 years), ideally in an After-Sales Service workshop.
You are organized, and rigorous and passionate about watchmaking.
Thoroughness, precision, thoroughness and speed of execution are all necessary assets for this function.