About the job
Introduction to The Watch Atelier
The Watch Atelier is one of the leading independent watch servicing centers in the UK. Originally the business was set up in 2015 under the name Xupes Servicing, which rebranded in 2022 to The Watch Atelier. Our state-of-art workshop is based in Bishop’s Stortford, with amazing views over the fields.
The Watch Atelier repairs, services and restores all watches directly from our clients and trade partners. We aim to deliver the highest quality and best customer service experience. We are very excited for the next stage in our growth plan and are now looking for experienced talent to complement our creative and ambitious team. As a growing business, there are many opportunities for progression within the company as our team expands.
You will also have the chance to increase your knowledge on a daily basis, working on a variety of brands, including the most desirable and vintage pieces. Along with this, we will offer training courses where available and are committed to supporting each team member’s needs, career trajectory and development goals.
The Watch Atelier prides itself on our standards and principles as we always look to improve our service to customers, the trade and within the industry, often exceeding expectations from the quality of our service. We are very excited to announce our newly built state-of-the-art facilities for our new service centre and a long-term view to establish the company as the authorized service centre for brands and to become an industry leader throughout the world.
As a company we are very proud to promote a unique culture that empowers each employee to be the best they can
be while enjoying their work environment and feeling supported in every way. As our company continues to grow
we are excited to support our staff in fulfilling their career aspirations and development both personally and
Links to View
· IG thewatchatelier.uk
· Servicing a wide range of high-end and vintage watches
· Ensuring quality of the repairs are in line with the accredited brands and company standards
· Working closely with workshop manager to maintain KPI’s and performance reviews
· Assisting our junior technicians and workshop team
· Interaction with clients and company / service events
· Working on The Watch Atelier SMS systems for effective workflow
· Involved in all workshop processes & improvements to the workshop
· Responsible for the maintenance of the equipment in the workshop
· Responsible for the presentation and cleanliness of the workshop
· Monitoring and supply control of all tools/parts for each brand
· Analysing watches to create cost estimates
· Involved in cross-departmental tasks assisting the day-to-day running of the business.
· Good organization & communication skills
· 4 years of Watchmaking Experience
· Preferred Qualification or Degree in Watchmaking
· “Quality over Quantity” attitude
· Ability to work under pressure and towards tight deadlines
· Ability assists and train other workshop employees
· Ability to work independently as well as being a great team player
· Experience of working in a watchmaking department
Role – Watchmaker
Holiday – 25 Days per Annum, increasing to 27 days after 2 years’ continuous service.
Working Days – Monday to Friday
Location – Bishop’s Stortford, Hertfordshire
· Relocation package available within UK and abroad
· Company Benefits:
o Workplace pension or option to join a private pension scheme
o Death in service life assurance
o Referral Scheme
o Free independent Pension/Financial advice
o Training schemes available
o Staff social events
o Career progression and mentoring
Please send all CV’s through to: email@example.com