We, at M&G Jewelers, are looking for experienced Watchmakers to work in our brand new state-of-the-art watch facility in South Windsor, Connecticut.
We are a jewelry and watch repair facility, focused on providing the highest caliber service to our partners and clientele. Within that, our culture thrives off the motivated and detail-oriented individuals who make up our team, prioritizing quality work and a positive attitude as the standard of operation.
If you feel our company culture aligns well with who you are and what you bring to the table, please submit a job application, along with your resume. We look forward to hearing from you!
*Position is for South Windsor CT*
We offer great benefits in order to make sure our team is taken care of, such as paid vacation, company contributed health benefits, dental and vision plans, paid sick days, and a noteworthy 401k retirement plan with a generous company match that is immediately vested.
· Experience in repairing and servicing watches, with skills including but not limited to: quartz/mechanical movements, chronographs, perpetual calendars, and lathe work.
· Familiar with both Swiss and Japanese movements
· Ability to repair and refinish cases
· Ability to analyze and diagnose repairs accurately
· Ability to perform water resistances test, both dry and wet methods.
· Ability to work independently and in a high-paced environment.
· Proficient with case assembly and production-oriented, working independently and attention to detail.
· SAWTA/CW21/WOSTEP certification highly desired.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Compensation is based on experience. Applicants must take a bench test.
We will consider international applicants if they are Certified.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $22.00 – $38.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus opportunities
- Watchmaker: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: Multiple locations