Service Center Technician
At Nixon, it is through life’s adventures where inspiration and collaboration combine and take shape to become products we create. We are proud of more than 18 years of history, our roots and heritage while steadily aspiring to rise up to new horizons, develop and grow our brand and team of ridiculously talented individuals further. Working for Nixon means being part of an international, dynamic and passionate group of people, multi-lingual, multi-channel and multi-category. We are as diverse as the environment we operate in, stretching all the way from our origins in the action sports industry up to the lifestyle market, electronics and premium watchmaking. We believe that passion drives performance and that perfection comes from always giving your best. We care about the little things, while thinking big.
Are you ready to be part of this?
Reporting to the Service Center Manager, the Service Center Technician plays a key role in providing exceptional service to Nixon customers by making sure service orders are completed quickly and successfully. The Service Center Tech will have a technical facility, excellent communication, problem- solving and organization skills.
• Replace watch batteries, check gaskets, and repair products as needed
• Maintain equipment and ensure tools are in good working order
• Make sure the work area and equipment are neat and clean at all times
• Work with a sense of urgency to ensure service orders are processed successfully and within the communication turnaround time to customers
• Demonstrate great interdepartmental and cross functional communication and collaboration
• Understand the customer impact of service and brand loyalty extended through the service center
• Act with a high level of enthusiasm when interacting with coworkers and internal customers
• Other project work as assigned by supervisor
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Customer centric
• Technical knowledge or general watch repair experience
• Proven process improvement experience
• Excellent communication and organization skills
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Team oriented
Nixon’s general hours of operation are Monday through Friday, 8-5. Overtime hours may be necessary at times.
Ready to apply? Please forward your resume now!
Due to the volume of resumes, we cannot respond to everyone personally, but we do thank you for your interest and for reaching out to Nixon.
Please, no phone calls.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don’t contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers