About the job
Role / Job Purpose:
As a Watchmaker at Kirk Freeport, your primary responsibility is to deliver repairs to various brands of high-end watches while upholding the highest standards of quality and craftsmanship.
- Perform full services, dial and hand fitting, and partial repairs on high-end multi-brand watches, following the specific models for which you have received training.
- Adhere to all relevant Kirk Freeport policies and procedures.
- Promote and embody the company’s core values.
- Fulfill any other duties and reasonable requests as directed by the Workshop Manager.
- Review job cards to ensure customers’ requirements are met.
- Execute all repairs using techniques and tools in accordance with both the Brand and Kirk Freeport’s quality standards.
- Order any additional required spare parts following current policies and procedures.
- Contribute to your unit’s productivity while maintaining the Brand and Kirk Freeport’s quality standards.
- Ensure all work passed to Quality Control meets the Watch Brand and Kirk Freeport Standards of quality.
- Understand and actively promote the company’s core values.
- Achieve the agreed-upon weekly production levels in accordance with the company’s Standard Times of Operation.
Skills, Knowledge, and Experience:
- Self-motivated and highly organized.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Thorough understanding of customer expectations and requirements.
- Ability to collaborate effectively within a team environment.
- Proactive problem-solving skills.
- Strong ability to concentrate and excellent eye/hand coordination.
- Proven track record working on high-quality watches.
- Previous bench experience.
- Trained watchmaker with expertise in ETA movements or equivalent Automatics and Chronographs.
- Proficiency in working with Rolex and other watch brands is advantageous.
- Experience with movements featuring complication modules is a plus.