Glashutte, SN, DE
We are looking for a full-time watchmaker (m/f/d) at our location in Glashütte to start as soon as possible .
We build timepieces that belong to the pinnacle of international watchmaking. In doing so, we are guided by the principle that Walter Lange once formulated: “There is something you should not only ask of your watch, but also of yourself: never stand still.” With this attitude, we at A .Lange & Söhne exceptional mechanical masterpieces, encourage the passion of every employee and optimize the working environment. Perfection, a spirit of innovation while preserving traditions, modesty and a sense of community are very important to us. Seize your chance and become part of the success story of A. Lange & Söhne.
In our assembly departments, we offer graduates of all watchmaking schools worldwide the opportunity to enter the watchmaking profession. We welcome experienced watchmakers to our complications departments to develop with us.
- You have completed vocational training and have above-average technical watchmaking skills in the field of manufacturing and assembling mechanical watches.
- Patience and perseverance, analytical and solution-oriented thinking as well as independent, creative and responsible work are essential requirements.
- The ability to work in a team and technical understanding are a matter of course for you, but you should also be flexible and adaptable.
- You have a good command of spoken and written German
What we offer:
- Performance-based remuneration far above the collective agreement with a 13th salary and participation in the bonus program
- A high degree of personal responsibility and the opportunity to implement your own ideas
- A modern working environment
- An intensive training
- Flexible working hours
- Subsidy for the job ticket
- Offer JobRad
- Employer-sponsored pension scheme and capital-forming benefits
- Two paid days off at Christmas and New Year’s Eve
- Annual appraisal interviews and individual personnel development
- Health-preserving measures and company medical care
- Subsidy towards childcare costs for children who are not of school age
- Free use of digital further education offers in LinkedIn Learning
- Free use of the Group’s internal digital speech software Speexx
- Extensive corporate benefits offer
- Issue of Sodexo vouchers
Become part of our success story and leave your footprints. Enrich a team that carries the work of Ferdinand Adolph Lange into the future with passion and a strong sense of community – true to the motto “Never stand still”. Are you interested in this new and exciting challenge? Then contact us personally or get to know us better on our homepage, on Facebook, Xing, Kununu or LinkedIn.
To apply, please click on “Apply now”. We are happy to hear from them.