UNION GLASHÜTTE is a German watch brand that today, just as it did at its beginnings over 125 years ago, is dedicated to fine watchmaking. The best workmanship and clear design meet modern technologies and innovative ideas.
Do you like to work in a structured and independent manner in a small team? Do you enjoy assembling high-quality watches? Then we look forward to your application.
Our company is looking for a full-time employee at the earliest possible date: Employee / watchmaker watch head assembly (m / f / d)
Your exciting and varied tasks are:
– Assemble watches in accordance with the applicable quality and work instructions
– Fine adjustment of the movements in the case
– Repair and replacement of individual parts in the complex clockwork
– Independent error analysis in the event of a loss of function of the watch
– Final inspection in accordance with the applicable test instructions on finished watches
Your profile for this position:
– Successfully completed training as a watchmaker or comparable training in precision mechanics or jewelry industry
– First professional experience in a comparable area of responsibility
Mrs. Katrin Panse
Telephone number 035053-46 10604.
Leave A Comment