Are you looking for a career with a luxury watch brand? If so we have a fantastic vacancy for a watch polisher with Bremont watches in the UK.
NO PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE IS NECESSARY FOR THIS ROLE AS FULL TRAINING WILL BE GIVEN.
Purpose of position:
Operate equipment used to polish watch parts to required company standards.
- De-burr components.
- Bright polish and satin polish various watch components.
- Degrease and clean all components.
- Package components to the companies requirements.
- Operate all machinery effectively and safely.
- Maintain a clean working environment at all times.
Key result areas:
- Work with QC department to achieve acceptable polishing standards.
- Ensure productivity targets are achieved by weekly review.
- Thoroughly visually inspect all components and ensure they meet company standards.
- Ensure all machinery and working environment is kept clean and tidy.
Qualifications, knowledge and experience:
- Secondary School Education
- Jewellery and polishing background preferable although full training will be given.
Competencies and personal attributes:
- Enthusiastic, self-confident and intelligent
- Honesty and integrity are hallmarks
- Careful attention to detail and strong organisational skills
- Good listener, thoughtful and mature in approach
- A hardworking and reliable attitude, able to work autonomously but collaboratively
- Able to work on own initiative and to tight deadlines.
- Self-motivated and sets high standards and constantly prioritises
- Able to remain calm and focussed under pressure
- Willing to adept and take on new challenges and driven to continually improve
- Basic ability with Microsoft Excel and Word.