Posted May 23, 2017 by Esslinger Staff
The Watch Technician will be responsible for all Watch Repair related activities in the USA & Puerto Rico stores.
This includes, among others, administering service related transactions in each of the store locations, installing parts, recommending parts, working closely with Service Manager and Service Specialist in order to properly manage the Service Department of the company
He/she will report functionality to the headquarters in Hollywood, FL and will apply the company’s Service strategy.
- The ideal candidate is highly organized and analytical.
- This person should be skilled in minor watch repairs.
- The ability to work well in a team environment is essential.
- This is a fast-paced company and one should be able to work well under pressure with crucial deadlines.
- Accuracy and attention to detail is essential.
- The working hours are Monday through Friday 8:30am until 5:00pm.
- At times, certain projects may require this person to work outside of these designated hours.
- The position is classified as Salaried Non – Exempt.
- High school or equivalent