Posted June 29, 2017 by Esslinger Staff
We have an amazing vacancy for a Refinishing Technician with Rolex watches at their service centre in Kings Hill.
A customer focused technician, working within a state of the art service facility, undertaking the refinishing of cases and bracelets in line with Rolex specifications. The ability to process all work in following strict standard operating procedures, identification and follow up on any specific customer requests and ensuring the highest possible standards of work are maintained within the department.
Playing a vital role in perpetuating the Rolex experience by providing outstanding customer service.
Reporting directly to the Oyster Refinishing Team Leader
- Working to daily production and quality goals set within a personal performance objective
- Ensure the highest possible standards of work are produced by the Case Department
- To apply high standards of excellence to every job with a `right first time’attitude in all areas of the department
- Continual development with willingness to improve through constructive communication and training
- Maintain high standards of workstation tidiness and organisation
- Ensure the standard operating procedures are strictly adhered to
- Maintaining excellent levels of positive and constructive communication with colleagues
- Strictly follows all health and safety guidelines and safety procedures when operating machinery
- Perform any other duties as requested by the Management team which are deemed reasonable and within capability
- Experience of working in a quality control environment, demonstrating good dexterity skills and hand / eye coordination
- Familiar with following strict methods of work and standard operating procedures
- Experience in handling high grade products is preferred
Company benefits to include:-
- Salary sacrifice pension scheme
- Staff canteen (heavily subsidised)
- Life assurance
- Secure onsite parking